HousesDesign Community Guidelines
The HousesDesign Community Guidelines regulate how users use the site housesdesign.ru (further referred to as "site" or "website"), as well as the procedure for posting materials on the site.
By joining the HousesDesign Community, you automatically agree to its rules.
The Administration of the site warrants to maintain confidentiality of user data.
- Registration online:
- By registering on our website, you automatically agree to the rules of the HousesDesign Community.
- When registering on the site, you are required to provide minimum necessary information that would help identify you among other users. The name and profile picture chosen by you to participate in the HousesDesign Community must not violate the basic norms of decency, morality and decorum. Otherwise, your account will be deactivated without notice.
- When registering, you are required to indicate your current email address and choose a password that you will always be able to change or restore if necessary. You will receive a Registration Confirmation email.
- Every user must adhere to the following rules when using the site:
- It is prohibited to use offensive language and violate the rules of ethics and morality when creating or editing projects and articles, as well as when posting comments on them.
- Insulting other members of this Community is prohibited. All members of the Community are required to be respectful towards other members.
- Discrimination of members based on gender, ethnic and religious grounds is prohibited.
- Uploading photos, articles and projects, as well as posting comments that have nothing to do with the subject of the Community is prohibited.
- Discussing the actions of the Administration and Moderators in the Community is prohibited.
- Placing any form of advertising is prohibited.
- Illegal propaganda is prohibited.
- Posting materials on the website:
- All materials (photographs and texts) posted on the site must be related to the subjects of the Community.
- The author must be clearly indicated when placing materials on the site. Third-party materials may only be used if there is the appropriate permission from the relevant third parties. In this case, the authors must be indicated.
- Materials posted on the site must not run contrary to the law or offend the dignity of third parties and other users.
- If the user posts materials that violate sub-items 3.1., 3.2. and 3.3., the Administration shall reserve the right not to publish such materials.
- By placing materials on the site, the user gratuitously grants a non-exclusive license to the site Administration to use, reproduce, process the materials, create derivative works, as well as demonstrate the materials and publish them on the website.
- By posting materials on the site, the user understands that the materials will become available to third parties and may be subject to unauthorized use. In this case, responsibility for the misuse of such materials lies with the persons who illegally used them.
- All materials posted on the site may be used only if the original source is clearly indicated.
- All materials are pre-moderated. The Administration reserves the right not to post any material on the site that does not conform to requirements.