Sign in
+7(495) 664-26-86
Подбор дизайнера бесплатно. Позвоните нам или оставьте заявку

Soho House Berlin

Author Nicola Medrow-Bürk
4612

View other

Like many cultural landmarks in Berlin, the Grade II-listed building has a complex past. It began life in the late 1920s as a seven-storey department store with a rooftop restaurant.
The property was seized by the wartime government before being occupied by the post-war, Communist regime until 1956. It was then used to house the Communist Party archives and the Central Committee’s Historical Institution. After German reunification the building was legally returned to the descendents of its original owners.
After 10 years vacancy the britisch-greman invester Creso Capital buyed the site. After extensive rehabilitation and alteration Soho House Berlin moved 2010 in the building. It is now a cornerstone of a burgeoning creative hub.
It a space to work, create and relax. The building consists of 65 individual designed hotel rooms, 24 service apartments and 4 lofts. Furthermore it includes a rooftop pool and terrace, restaurant, 5 bars, gym, spa, screening room, event spaces and display of contemporary art pieces
photo credit Soho House Berlin
photo credit Soho House Berlin
photo credit Soho House Berlin
photo credit Soho House Berlin
photo credit Soho House Berlin
photo credit Soho House Berlin
photo credit Soho House Berlin
photo credit Soho House Berlin
photo credit Soho House Berlin
photo credit Soho House Berlin
photo credit Soho House Berlin
photo credit Soho House Berlin
photo credit Soho House Berlin
photo credit Soho House Berlin

OTHER AUTHOR'S PROJECTS

Авторизуйтесь, чтобы комментировать проект